The must-attend Blockchain event for networking, knowledge exchange and business development in the Oil & Gas Industry
We look forward to seeing our oil and gas blockchain communities in person in Houston in September
Join the oil and gas blockchain ecosystem to learn, network, innovate, and strategize to maximize your technology investments.
Operators, service companies, EPCs, and industry stakeholders need to increase their level of awareness and understanding of blockchain. As shown in ongoing pilots, blockchain is being applied to commodity transport, JV Management and Seismic Data Management, with many more applications being investigated.
The conference will highlight opportunities to create industry solution frameworks and guidelines, leveraging blockchain technology to reduce costs, improve timelines and eliminate disputes in any given process.
A key focus of the 2021 conference is blockchain as an enabler for carbon mitigation - the generational driver for oil and gas companies today.
In partnership with Blockchain for Energy, composed of giants of the industry such as Chevron, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, Hess, Pioneer Natural Resources, Repsol and Worley, this year's conference will again explore ways to tap into the transformative properties of blockchain technology, to streamline operations and increase productivity.
The energy sector is one of the foundations of today's modern society. On the way to greener and more efficient systems, blockchain technology will play a significant role in optimization and cost efficiency boosting of the whole market.
The Oil & Gas industry continues to operate in challenging times with compressed margins, reduced resources and funding and an ever pressing need to find, extract, produce, and refine hydrocarbons more cost effectively.
Blockchain is part of the solution.
Benefits of Blockchain
- Blockchain networks are de-centralized, mitigating the risk posed by single points of failure and, thereby, dramatically increasing Reliability.
- Blockchain networks are designed with visibility and transparency at their core, engendering trust and confidence among all participants.
- Blockchain transactions require the identity of all participants, on a network or in transactions, to be validated by the network or by other participants, significantly mitigating the risk of identity fraud.
- Blockchain transactions are powered by Smart Contracts; lines of code that can automate the administration and governance of transactions according to the criteria and standards defined by their corresponding paper contract.
- Blockchain transactions are immutable. They cannot be deleted so all parties can trust that their data is, and will remain, fully auditable.
- CONNECT with the world's most trusted community of oil and gas blockchain thought leaders
- DISCOVER the latest ideas, research, strategies, best practices and case studies
- NETWORK with your peers from oil and gas operators and service companies through the conference online networking platform
- EXPERIENCE the presentations live, or on-demand after the event - for your convenience
- INTERACT with speakers, partners, insiders and solution providers in the interactive exhibition zone
- Ron Brogdon, Oil and Gas Team Leader, MDxBlocks
- Andrew Bruce, CEO, Data Gumbo
- Geoffrey Cann, Creator of Digitally Ready Talent, GeoffreyCann.com
- Dale Chrystie, Business Fellow Blockchain Strategist FedEx, Chairman, BiTA Standards Council
- Jim Claunch, Senior Advisor, Bain and Company
- Raquel Clement, Deputy Product Line Manager Surface Digital Platform, Chevron
- Thomas Cox, Chief Executive Officer, DLT Governance Solutions
- Cindy Cummings, Exploration Digital and Physical Data Coordinator, Repsol
- Ben Eisterhold, Staff Joint Venture Consultant, ConocoPhillips
- JD Franke, IT Strategy and Innovation, ConocoPhillips
- James Graham, President & CEO, GuildOne Inc.
- Rebecca Hofmann, President, Blockchain for Energy
- Feng Hou, Chief Digital Transformation Evangelist, Maryville University
- Claudia Jaramillo, Vice President, Treasurer, Schlumberger
- David Johns, President, Murphy Global Logistics
- Jason Jones, Financials Business Capability Architect, ExxonMobil
- Greg J. Kusinski, Team Lead, Regulatory Affairs - Projects and Technology, Strategy and Delivery, Chevron
- Michael Mathews, VP of Technology and Innovation, Oral Roberts University
- Vishal Mehta, Senior Vice President (Digital) at Worley, Board Member, Blockchain For Energy
- Camilo Mejia, Founding CEO, Enovate Upstream
- Melanie Nuce, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, GS1
- Alexis Pappas, Director of Industry Digitalization, Canadian Blockchain Consortium
- Lino Quagliariello, VP of Partnerships and Enterprise Blockchain Specialist, MDXBlocks
- Kim Raath, Founder and CEO, Topl
- Rajat Rajbhandari, Co-founder, dexFreight
- Raj Rapaka, Digital Innovation Advisor, ExxonMobil
- Ozzie Rea, President, Old Texas Land and Energy Corporation
- Darren Shelton, Quality Systems Director, Moran Shipping Agencies
- Michael Szafron, Commercial Director, Henderson
- Gino Valverde, COO and CFO, Blockchain for Energy
- Tram Vo, Co-founder and Director, MOBI