Driving the Decarbonisation and Sustainability of the Global Shipping Industry
It certainly is an exciting time for the LNG industry. With the challenge of IMO 2020 accounted and prepared for, it is now time for the LNG Industry to turn its attention to what future opportunities the cap presents. The event will look at the viability of LNG as a long-term solution, explore AMFs and examine the technology required for future regulations.
Spread over three days and with a focus on the entire supply chain, the 8th Annual LNG Bunkering Summit 2020 offers unique insights into the decision making, planning, development, operation, safety and training processes that are driving the LNG Bunkering market forward.
Join Europe's fastest growing and largest LNG Bunkering Summit in 2020 to discuss the future of the industry and unite with infrastructure operators, shipping companies, LNG suppliers along with technology providers.
Agenda themes in 2020 include:
- Regulations: Receive updates on regulatory developments across the globe, potential impacts and how to prepare appropriately
- Decision making: Hear predictions, forecasts and future trends to help understand commercial viability and suitability for LNG now and into the future
- Finance and funding: Discover alternative finance options and successful strategies to secure your investment
- Port perspectives: Avoid project pitfalls through understanding common challenges global ports overcame from planning through to operation
- Shipping perspectives: Review alternative methods of Marine Fuel and discover how major shipping companies approached their conversion and vessel options
- LNG supply chain: Learn how EU ports are realizing their supply chain management process and associated LNG Infrastructure challenges
- Operational challenges: Discuss potential challenges for machinery operation, risk management and safety
- Workforce: Replicate proven concepts for training, developing, up-skilling and managing your future workforce
"Good for meeting people in the industry, the quality was good with concrete and specific examples presented."
Partner, L,R P
"Very well balanced speaker panel covering both technical and commercial topics. I gained lots of new knowledge and there were great networking opportunities."
Training Manager, SASEMAR/Centro Jovellanos
"Extremely interesting and a great opportunity to maintain contacts and meet new ones."
Programme director LNG Bunkering, GTT
- Xavier Pfeuty, LNG Bunkering General Manager, Total Marine Fuel Global Solutions
- Antonis Trakakis, CTO, Forward Ships
- Cees Boon, Sector Coordinator Harbour Master Policy Department, Port of Rotterdam
- Harly Penner, Director, Fleet Engineering & Vessel Development, Seaspan Ferries Corporation
- Michiel Vermeiren, Shipping Lines Manager, Port of Antwerp
- Antonio Illescas, Business Development Manager, Swedegas
- Lyle Banks, General Manager, Development and Trade, Pilbara Ports Authority
- Guillame Brossard, Director - LNG Market Development, Energir
- Gerben Dijkstra, Business Development Manager, Anthony Veder
- Valeria Mangiarotti, Board Director, MedCruise
- Christian Satorius, Sales & Projects Manager, ARTA
- Gunnar Helmen, Sales & Business Development, Gasum
- Michael Behmerburg, Director Purchasing and Supply, Hapag-Lloyd
- Byung-keun Min, Director of Construction Planning Department, Busan Port Authority
- Nigel Edwards, Business Development Manager - LNG, MannTek LNG Solutions
- Jan Voulon, Superintendent and Marpol Surveyor, Port of Rotterdam
- Yoshimasa Nakajima, Marketing Director, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MLIT)
- Jaakko Lappi, Sales Manager, Deltamarin
- George Polychroniou, Executive Director, DEPA
- Max Van Den Berg, VP Business Development, Spliethoff
- Roger Gothberg, Managing Director, MAN Energy Solutions
- Paul Radage, Sales Director, Trelleborg Marine Systems UK
- Joris van Kreij, Global Business Development Manager - Marine LNG Solutions, Chart Industries Inc.
- Angel Rojo Blanco, Head of Commercial and Logistic Operations, Enagas
- Sean Lalani, President, Eagle LNG Partners
- Pasi Nakki, CEO, Elenger
- Kalev Reiljan, Board Member, Eesti Gaas
- Pablo Garcia Anduiza, Fleets Project Manager, Balearia
- Angus Campbell, Corporate Director - Engergy Projects, Schulte Group
- Alain Giacosa, Director, Platforme GNL
- Bud Darr, Executive Vice President, MSC
- Tom Strang, Senior Vice President, Maritime Affairs, Carnival Corporation & plc
- Ricardo Schiappacasse, Director - Forest Products and Specialty Cargo Sales, Jacksonville Port Authority
- Zahid Osman, Vice President - LNG Business, MISC Berhad