There has never been a more critical time for oil and gas, chemicals and resources companies to eliminate sources of risk, cost and complexity in their operations.
With markets shifting, regulations changing and pressure to increase efficiency in your operations - how can you deliver consistent operational excellence? Join over 250 Heads of OE, Operations, Assets and HSE at the 6th Annual Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit, returning to Calgary June 4-6, 2019.
You'll walk away with the tools you need to:
- Optimize Maintenance and Reliability
- Drive Reliability Excellence using Voice of the Experts
- Manage Change - without Compromising Business Performance
- Increase Risk Visibility by Optimizing Data and Information Management
- Identify the Cultural Gaps that are Impacting your Company's Safety, Quality, Reliability and Profitability
- Strengthen your Core Operating Processes - including Process and Human Safety, Environmental Performance and Compliance - to Drive Enterprise Transformation
- Improve Culture, Competence and Compliance to Build a High Reliability Organization
- Harness big data, analytics and AI to fundamentally transform operational efficiency
- Lead your Millennial Workforce toward Operational Excellence
- Understand the Impact of Human Factors on Safety Performance
- Improve your Management System to better Identify - and Eliminate - Sources of Risk and Value Loss in your Operations
- Enhance Project Performance and Create Standardization across Projects
- Leverage Data and Analytics Tools to Drive out Operations Costs
- Maintain Asset Integrity in a Low $/barrel Environment
- Apply Lean Principles to Manage your Operating Expenses
- Reduce Complexity and Variability with Clearly Defined Standards and Accountabilities
Making the commitment to operational excellence today - to emerge lean, agile and more competitive tomorrow.