Innergex Completes the Acquisition of Two Wind Projects in France

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. (INE.TO) ("Innergex") has completed the previously announced acquisition of two wind power projects from French group BayWa r.e. With a total capacity of 24 MW, the two projects are located in Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France . Innergex will own a 69.55% interest in the project, and the Desjardins Group Pension Plan will own the remaining 30.45%.

Source: Innergex Renewable Energy Inc.
Date: Dec 22, 2016