GE’s Steam Power Systems will supply the boiler, electrostatic precipitator and steam turbine generation systems for Cambodian Energy II Co., Ltd (CEL II) 135 MW Coal Fired Power Plant at Stung Hav, Sihanoukville
PHNOMPENH, CAMBODIA, April 27, 2017 –...
Kyocera Corporation, K.K. GAIA POWER, Kyudenko Corporation and Tokyo Century Corporation announced today that Kanoya Osaki Solar Hills LLC, a solar power operating company jointly established by the four companies, has launched construction of a 92-megawatt (MW) solar pow...
Offshore discoveries and new starts have been particularly hard hit by the industry’s slowdown (Photograph: GettyImages.)
Global oil discoveries fell to a record low in 2016 as companies continued to cut spending and conventional oil projects sanctioned we...
Exelon Generation, operator of the largest nuclear fleet in the U.S., has awarded an integrated outage contract to GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy (GEH) for the utility’s entire fleet of boiling water reactor (BWR) nuclear energy facilities and three pressurized water rea...
- Solar Alliance Completes Acquisition of Residential Solar Project Pipeline from Los Angeles Solar Company
- GE Hands Over South East Asia's First 1,000mw Ultra-supercritical Coal-fired Power Plant to Malaysia's Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Canadian Solar Supplies 10 MW of Modules to the Largest Solar Project in Uganda
- Africa Oil: Kenya Operations Update
- Trina Solar Receives 20MW Bifacial PERC "DUOMAX twin" Module Order
- TechnipFMC Awarded Subsea Contract for ExxonMobil Liza in Guyana
Hydropower Market 2017-2027
- Air Insulated Switchgear Market Worth 8.41 Bn USD by 2022
- Invenergy Selects GE's Predix-based Asset Performance Management (APM) Solution to Improve Gas Thermal Fleet Performance as Part of Shift to Clean Ene...
- Ivanka Trump visits Siemens training center in Berlin
- Wavefront's Powerwave Technology to Drive Production Enhancement With Middle East Operator
- Canadian Solar Secures Project Financing from Prudential Capital Group and U.S. Bank
- NextDecade Selects GE Oil & Gas Advanced Technology for LNG Plant and Pipelines in Texas
- Fluor Awarded Offshore Compression Platform FEED by BP
- Nrg & Hawaiian Electric Agree on Huge O'ahu Solar Project
- 3 small energy firms to collaborate with PNNL
- EPA awards nearly $1.3 million to Guam for environmental protection
- Sungrow Unveiled Turnkey Energy Storage System Solution for the North America Market
- GE Power and Sonelgaz strengthen power sector, mark digital industrial transformation in Algeria through landmark collaboration
- Chevron Announces Planned Sale of Bangladesh Companies
- Supplying Solar Power to the City of Houston through a New 50 MW Plant
- Acquisition of Shares of Savanna Energy Services Corp. on the TSX
- Supply Equipment Solutions to Global Solar Power Plant Market
- Ocean Power Technologies Announces the Deployment of its Pb3 Powerbuoy in Japan
- 21 SunPower Solar Systems During Earth Week Dedication Events
- More Than $1 Billion Invest in Renewable Energy and Clean Technologies
- GE Completes Acquisition of LM Wind Power
Hydropower Market 2017-2027