To achieve its renewable energy objectives, the French government has launched several tenders to develop solar power in the country, creating opportunities that have been seized by Total and its SunPower affiliate.
Following the tender for large-scale solar pow...
GE’s Power Services has signed a multiyear service agreement (MYA) with Malaysian state government-owned utility and energy development company Sarawak Energy Berhad (SEB) for eight years of operations and maintenance (O&M) support at the Tanjung Kidurong Power ...
TransCanada Corporation today announced that the U.S. Department of State has signed and issued a Presidential Permit to construct the Keystone XL Pipeline.
"This is a significant milestone for the Keystone XL project," said Russ Girling, TransCanada...
By 2020, Scania will globally utilise fossil free electricity wherever possible. This is Scania's pledge for Earth Hour 2017. All electricity supplied for its operations in Denmark, France, Norway, Poland and Sweden is already fossil free.
- DLR and Japanese research organisation AIST agree on cooperation on energy research
- United Hunter Oil and Gas Corp. Announces Several Recent Corporate Developments
- Russian and Egypt continue to develop their cooperation in nuclear education
- World Energy Outlook 2017 to include focus on China's energy outlook and the natural gas revolution
- Computer-Aided Design Speeds Development of Safe, Affordable, and Efficient Batteries
- Zero-Emissions Natural Gas Engine Now Operating at Ports of Long Beach/Los Angeles
North America Pressure Pumping Market - Global Forecasts to 2021
- Microgrid Market worth 38.99 BN USD by 2022
- Maxtech Acquires Additional 20,000 Hectares Brazil
- Wartsila to supply a solar PV plant to Burkina Faso creating Africa's largest engine-solar PV hybrid power plant
- Total Energy Services Inc. Announces Acquisition of Shares of Savanna Energy Services Corp. on the TSX
- Simple, Responsive, Revolutionary: GE Introduces New EntellEon* Power Panel
- GE Oil & Gas expands global footprint with new Sub Saharan Africa facility to support customer operations
- Siemens new 44-megawatt aeroderivative gas turbine for mobile power generation
- Envision Solar Receives More Follow-on Orders from Caltrans for EV ARC(TM) Solar Powered EV Chargers
- Polar Power Enters African Telecom Market With Energy Efficient Solar Hybrid Power Systems
- SunPower is Leading Solar Panel Provider in First Round French Tender
- The challenges and opportunities of low carbon transition in India's power sector
- ENGlobal Wins Modular Environmental Project
- Wind Turbine Composites Material Market worth 12.17 Billion USD by 2021
- BP Awards Schlumberger Contract for Mad Dog 2 Project
- Siemens awarded wind turbine order from EDF Luminus for two projects in Belgium
- Deep energy transformation needed by 2050 to limit rise in global temperature
- Siemens to Improve Efficiency and Reliability at Army Facility Known for Significant Energy Use
- Lithium Exploration Group Announces Strategic Acquisition of Solaris Power Cells Inc. PESA Energy Storage Technology
- North America Pressure Pumping Market worth 29.94 BN USD by 2021
- Canada Energy Partners Announces Suspension of Water Disposal Operations
Emerging Technologies in Solar Power Market Report 2017-2027