FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Content related Questions
How can I add a Press Release to Global Energy World?
Our editors decide which content is placed on www.GlobalEnergyWorld.com, if you have a Press Release you can send it to content@GlobalEnergyWorld.com
Can I advertise on Global Energy World?
For more information on advertising on Global Energy World you can contact us at using our contact form
Subscription / Newsletter related questions
How do I change the email address where I receive my newsletters?
Click on the "modify your subscription" link on the bottom of every email/newsletter and choose the update email option.
You can also visit your subscription page directly at: http://www.GlobalEnergyWorld.com/subscription.asp
Alternatively you can unsubscribe existing email address and add a new email address.
I am not receiving my newsletter anymore, why not?
There are several reasons why you are not receiving Global Energy World Headlines.
First, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) might be treating Global Energy World mail as spam, and putting the mail in your junk folder or deleting the mail as it arrives. In this case you should whitelist Global Energy World email
Read our whitelist instructions below.
Another possibility is that we have received several "bounce" messages from your email account (for instance when your email box is full). After a number of bounces we automatically unsubscribe your email address.
I don't want to receive Global Energy World newsletters anymore.
Please visit your "unsubscription page" http://www.GlobalEnergyWorld.com/unsubscribe.asp to unsubscribe from Global Energy World email.
You can also use the link at the bottom of every email you receive from Global Energy World.
Whitelisting instructions Global Energy World Daily News Headlines
If you use a spam-filter provided by your ISP, mailing service or mail reader, you may find your emails from Global Energy World blocked. To make sure that Global Energy World mail is not deleted or filtered into a "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add Global Energy World to your list of trusted senders/your address book/contact list (in your e-mail software) and to your ISP/mail service's whitelist:
- email address Daily News Headlines : headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com
- email address Events Update : events@GlobalEnergyWorld.com
- email address Daily News Headlines : reports@GlobalEnergyWorld.com
- domain: GlobalEnergyWorld.com
- mailserver: mtaout1.GlobalEnergyWorld.com
- IP range: 184.108.40.206
How to whitelist Global Energy World:
1. Click on the Addresses tab in the upper-left part of your account screen.
2. Click on Add contact just under the Addresses tab.
3. Enter “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com” in the email field – the rest can be left blank, if desired.
4. Click on Save at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation screen.
5. Click Done in the upper left.
1. Click on Contacts in the left column.
2. Click on Add Contact on the upper right-hand-side of the Contacts screen.
3. Enter “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com” in the Primary Email field.
4. Click on Save.
1. Click on the Contacts tab at the top of your account.
2. In the left hand menu, click on Safe List.
3. Enter “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com” into the blank field.
4. Click the Add button to the right of the field.
AOL (for version 9.0)
New subscribers need to add the “From” address, “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com” to their address book:
1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
2. Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the Add button.
3. Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load.
4. Once loaded, cut and paste “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com” into the “Other E-Mail” field.
5. Make our From address the Primary E-Mail address by checking the associated check box.
6. Click the Save button.
7. For existing subscribers that are seeing messages in the spam folder, open the newsletter and click the This Is Not Spam button.
8. Add “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com” onto your Address Book as outlined in the New Subscribers information above.
1. Sign into Webmail.
2. On the left navigation menu, click Address Book.
3. Click Add Contact.
4. Under the General tab, in the box under the Email Address, enter “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com”.
5. Click the Add button.
6. If you have enabled “Restrict Incoming Email,” also do the following:
Sign into Webmail.
7. Select Preferences.
8. Select Restrict Incoming Email. Note: If Enable Email Controls is set to Yes, then you are restricting incoming emails.
9. Select Allow email from addresses listed below.
10. Enter “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com”.
11. Click the Add button.
1. Click the Address Book button to open your address book in the browser.
2. Click the Add Contact button (if you use EarthLink 5.0 or higher, click the Add button).
3. Type in “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com” into the email address slot and then click OK.
1. Go to the SBC Global Mail page and click the Options link.
2. In the Management section, click the Filters link.
3. Click the Add button.
4. In the “From header” rule, in the field to the right of contains, enter “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com”.
5. From the Move the message to pull-down list, choose inbox.
6. Click the Add Filter button to save the filter.
1. Go to your account and click on the Address Book link in the left column.
2. Select Create Contact.
3. The Add Address Book Entry screen appears. In the Email field, type “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com”.
4. In the Nickname field, type [YourCompany].
5. Select Save.
1. Click the Address Book button.
2. Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
3. Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address and Other.
4. Under the Contact tab, copy and paste the “From” address, “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com” into the email dialogue box.
5. Click OK.
1. Go to your Contacts page.
2. Click on New in the upper-left-hand corner.
3. Enter “headlines@GlobalEnergyWorld.com” into the email address field.
4. Click Save in the upper left of your window.
1. Scroll up to the message header.
2. Get to the field where their name is listed, click the Berry button and then click Show Address.
3. Select and copy that address to the clipboard.
4. Go into Address Book and find the user.
5. Select Save.
6. Click to edit it, and then click the Berry button to add another email address.
7. Paste it in and click Save.